About the Company:
Harlsan Industries is Australia’s leading manufacturer of drilling consumables, supplying companies across the globe.
Family-owned and operated, we opened our doors over 25 years, and now have offices in Kalgoorlie and Perth.
We became the Australian market leader by making quality products, and nurturing a team culture that accommodated for growth and continuous improvement.
About the Role:
Harlsan Industries is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Workshop Assistant to join our committed team, based in our Kalgoorlie workshop.
You will be working in an innovative and energetic workplace. The work environment is modern, well equipped and air-conditioned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Good team player who can also work independently.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General maintenance and up-keep of workshop
- Preparing parts for manufacturing and dispatch
- Learning our manufacturing processes
- Being a reliable team member
- Contributing to a safe working environment.
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
– Only candidates with the right to work in Australia can apply.
– No recruitment agencies please.