About the Company:
Harlsan Industries is Australia’s leading manufacturer of drilling consumables, supplying companies across the globe.
Family-owned and operated, we opened our doors over 25 years, and now have offices in Kalgoorlie and Perth.
We became the Australian market leader by making quality products, and nurturing a team culture that accommodated for growth and continuous improvement.
About the Role:
Interested in working with automated robotic loading and CNC machines? Harlsan Industries is seeking an experienced, self-motivated First Class Machinist to join our committed team. The position is based in Kalgoorlie.
You will be part of an innovative and energetic team. The work environment is very modern, well equipped and air-conditioned. Ideally, you will be a skilled and experienced trades qualified machinist with a solid technical background.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong CNC Programming experience
- Broad experience with engineering drawings
- Strong commitment to working with a team
- Strong work ethic
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fast and efficient setup of CNC Lathes, mills and machining cetres to maximise production
- Configuring robot loading cells
- CNC production programming
- Accurately updating production drawings
- Maintaining CNC program databases
- Contribute to a safe working environment