Harlsan’s COVID-19 Response Plan
Last Updated: 23rd March 2020
As COVID-19 has presented its challenges in the global community, we’re closely monitoring the situation and following the advice of the Australian government. Harlsan is continuing normal business operations.
It is our top priority to keep our staff, customers and community safe, so effective immediately we have rolled out a comprehensive COVID-19 Response Plan. This means we are in a position to continue supplying you with quality drilling equipment for the foreseeable future.
It is our mission to make “work the safest place you can be” to ensure the safety of our staff and the continuity of our supply to customers.
Following Australian government regulations and the recommendations of the WHO, we have implemented rigorous safety procedures to minimise the risk of catching or spreading the virus. These procedures are updated and reviewed on a continuous basis as new information becomes available.
- Staff have been instructed to maintain social distancing of a minimum of 2 meters.
- Staff are instructed to maintain a rigorous hand washing routine with soap.
- Hand sanitiser, disinfectant, surface cleaning solutions, and protective gear has been made readily available at both locations.
- We have a strict sanitising policy in place for our premises. All common surfaces such as door handles, handrails and worksurfaces are wiped down three times per day.
- We have implemented a twice-daily temperature scanning schedule in order to monitor the development of any potential fever among our staff.
- We are limiting human interaction by having staff work from home and having online meetings, where possible.
- All corporate travel cancelled until further notice.
- All unnecessary visitors, including media visits, have been cancelled until further notice.
- To schedule an appointment please contact Nick Sattin on +61 437 341 111.
Supply of Products & Deliveries
We’re in constant contact with our suppliers in regards to raw materials and specialised tooling to continue production for several months.
- We are continuing to take orders from both current and new customers.
- Where possible, orders are sanitised before packaging.
- We will continue with our local deliveries in Kalgoorlie.
We are continuing to monitor the situation, and adhering to government advice. Our policies and procedures will be updated as required. Last Updated: 23rd March 2020